Welcome to the Official Sponsorship Site for CAST 2014.
Check out our 2014 Sponsorship Prospectus & Demographics
FAST FACTS ABOUT CAST & STAT
- In February 2011, CAST was named as one of the top 50 fastest-growing conferences and expos in the nation.
- CAST is the largest state science education conference in the nation.
- In 2008, 4,969 teachers attended our conference. In 2009, there were 5,944 attendees. By 2010, the number of attendees rose to 7,112, an increase of 43% in just two years.
- The STAT website averaged over 180,000 page views per month last year. This peaked at almost 700,000 page views in November, with site users spending an average of over 10 minutes on the site and clicking on over 26 pages each visit.
- 76% of CAST attendees purchased items from our exhibitors and sponsors, with 24% spending over $100.
- 98.25% of our members rate STAT’s educational opportunities for members as above average with 85% recommending it as excellent.
- 98% of our teachers rated their overall experience at CAST as above average.
- 96% of our teachers say they will recommend CAST to a friend.
It is the mission of STAT to build a community dedicated to advancing science teaching and learning. CAST is built around that goal, and there is something for everyone in the hundreds of exhibit booths, presentations, and breakout sessions, including you and you organization.
Your Sponsorship provides you with the opportunity to reach out to a wide range of potential customers, from administration personnel and department heads, to teachers looking for new tools to make science fun in the classroom.
We would be honored to have your company as a key partner in our conference.
If you have specific questions, please call us at 512-491-6685. We can tailor a sponsorship to fit your company's needs.
STAT is a 501c(3) organization.